The vision of NCAA is self-financed World Heritage Site that provides sustainable benefits for NCA indigenous residents, Tanzanians and guarantees protection of natural, cultural and archaeological resources for global community.
The NCAA will cooperate with NCA indigenous residents to professionally conserve the natural and historical resources, while providing optimal social services to residents, staff and visitors. The mission of NCAA is to strive to maintain the status of NCA as a World Heritage Site as well as an eighth wonder of the world through:
- Provision of optimal and legitimate social services to NCA indigenous residents;
- Professionally manage natural, cultural and archaeological resources;
- Maintain committed and highly qualified staff;
- Formulation and implementation of appropriate policies;
- Provision of high quality tourism services; and
- Developing partnership with local, regional and international stakeholders.