Economic Empowerment base on Extension education and Cultural transformation
- Provision of social services to the community within and to the adjacent communities
- Provision of conservation education to the NCA communities and adjacent communities
- To strengthen economic generating groups within and adjacent villages for example, beekeeping, Dairy cattle, hand craft
- Beekeeping project by providing beehives, honey containers and protective gears and marketing of products associated with beekeeping.
- Ujirani mwema (Outreach programme) meetings.
- Strengthening of communities income generating projects on beads work, handcrafts within NCA
- Energy serving stoves technology introduced to the communities to reduce environmental destruction.
- Support for community based organisation for environmental conservation activities
- Support for income generating groups under CBO's within NCAA
- Conservation education awareness for primary and secondary schools and the community
- Construction of poultry houses brooders and Stocking the already existing chicken raising groups.
- Training/seminars for leaders of poultry keeping groups.